INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- This paper has two sections; section A and section B.
- You must attempt both sections
- Answer two questions in all.
Answer question one (1) in section A (compulsory) and one other question in section B selected among 2 – 7
SECTION A: You are advised to spend 5 to 10 minutes preparing, about 30 minutes writing and 5 – 10 minutes checking and correcting your work.
SECTION B : You are advised to select only one question from this section and spend 5-10 minutes preparing, 1 hour writing and about 5 – 10 minutes checking and correcting your work.
NB. If you answer two questions from section B, one will not be marked.
Question 1 is compulsory. (20 marks)
1. A post of a school bursar of St. Faustina High School has been advertised in
“The New Vision” of Thursday 07th February 2019. Write a Curriculum Vitae which will be considered for you to be selected for interviews.
- A degree or Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Some work experience.
- Very good spoken and written English
- Computer knowledge is an essential
- Should be self-motivated, innovative and humble.
- Making day today payments
- Balancing accounting books
- Preparing the school budget
- Working five days a week.
Choose one of the following topics and write a composition of 500-600 words.
2. Narrate what happened during an overnight prayer you attended.
3. Write a story to bring out the meaning of the saying, “Make hay while the sun shines.”
4. What innovations would you introduce at your school if you were appointed head prefect?
5. Describe the role of the mass media in your country.
6. Write a story entitled: “Never lose Hope”.